The death of an innovative project: How grief recovery enhances learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maidique, Modesto A. & Zirger, Billie Jo, 1985. "The new product learning cycle," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 299-313, December.
- McGrath, Rita Gunther, 1995. "Advantage from adversity: Learning from disappointment in internal corporate ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 121-142, March.
- Dean A. Shepherd & Melissa S. Cardon, 2009. "Negative Emotional Reactions to Project Failure and the Self-Compassion to Learn from the Experience," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(6), pages 923-949, September.
- Shepherd, Dean A., 2009. "Grief recovery from the loss of a family business: A multi- and meso-level theory," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 81-97, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pieper, Torsten M., 2010. "Non solus: Toward a psychology of family business," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 26-39, March.
- Cuijpers, Maarten & Guenter, Hannes & Hussinger, Katrin, 2011.
"Costs and benefits of inter-departmental innovation collaboration,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 565-575, May.
- Cuijpers, Maarten & Guenter, Hannes & Hussinger, Katrin, 2011. "Costs and benefits of inter-departmental innovation collaboration," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kuratko, Donald F. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Hornsby, Jeffrey S., 2014. "Why implementing corporate innovation is so difficult," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 647-655.
More about this item
KeywordsGrief Innovation failure Entrepreneurial learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:52:y:2009:i:5:p:451-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.