Political environments and business strategy: Implications for managers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bonardi, Jean-Philippe, 1999. "Market and Nonmarket Strategies During Deregulation: The Case of British Telecom," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 203-231, August.
- Bonardi Jean-Philippe, 1999. "Market and Nonmarket Strategies During Deregulation: The Case of British Telecom," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 203-232, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:88:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0875-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Peter G. & Mahoney, Joseph T. & McGahan, Anita M. & Pitelis, Christos N., 2009. "Toward a Theory of Public Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 09-0106, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Thomas Maak & Nicola M. Pless & Christian Voegtlin, 2016. "Business Statesman or Shareholder Advocate? CEO Responsible Leadership Styles and the Micro-Foundations of Political CSR," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 463-493, May.
- Fernández-Méndez, Laura & García-Canal, Esteban & Guillén, Mauro F., 2015. "Legal Family and Infrastructure Voids as Drivers of Regulated Physical Infrastructure Firms' Exposure to Governmental Discretion," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 135-149.
- Thomas Maak & Nicola Pless & Christian Voegtlin, 2016. "Business Statesman or Shareholder Advocate? CEO Responsible Leadership Styles and the Micro-Foundations of Political CSR," Post-Print hal-01480535, HAL.
- Poisson-de Haro, Serge & Bitektine, Alex, 2015. "Global sustainability pressures and strategic choice: The role of firms’ structures and non-market capabilities in selection and implementation of sustainability initiatives," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 326-341.
- Yujuico, Emmanuel & Gelb, Betsy D., 2010. "Better marketing to developing countries: Why and how," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 501-509, September.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:11:y:2014:i:1:p:62-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:32:y:2017:i:4:p:405-419 is not listed on IDEAS
- White, George O. & Hemphill, Thomas A. & Joplin, Janice R.W. & Marsh, Laurence A., 2014. "Wholly owned foreign subsidiary relation-based strategies in volatile environments," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 303-312.
- Phil Harris, 2010. "Machiavelli and the Global Compass: Ends and Means in Ethics and Leadership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 131-138, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:51:y:2008:i:1:p:47-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.