Comparing Chinese and Western cultural roots: Why "East is East and..."
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David A Ralston & David J Gustafson & Fanny M Cheung & Robert H Terpstra, 1993. "Differences in Managerial Values: A Study of U.S., Hong Kong and PRC Managers," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(2), pages 249-275, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jintong Tang & Zhi Tang & Louis D. Marino & Yuli Zhang & Qianwen Li, 2008. "Exploring an Inverted Uâ€“Shape Relationship between Entrepreneurial Orientation and Performance in Chinese Ventures," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 32(1), pages 219-239, January.
- Olson, Bradley J. & Bao, Yongjian & Parayitam, Satyanarayana, 2007. "Strategic decision making within Chinese firms: The effects of cognitive diversity and trust on decision outcomes," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 35-46, March.
- Bruton, Garry D. & Ahlstrom, David, 2003. "An institutional view of China's venture capital industry: Explaining the differences between China and the West," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 233-259, March.
- Feng, George & Mu, Xianzhong, 2010. "Cultural challenges to Chinese oil companies in Africa and their strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7250-7256, November.
- Ahlstrom, David & Bruton, Garry & Chan, Eunice S., 2001. "HRM of foreign firms in China: The challenge of managing host country personnel," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 59-68.
- Trimarchi, Michael & Tamaschke, Rick, 2004. "Coordinations in business interactions between Hong Kong Chinese, mainland Chinese, and Western actors," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 331-357, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:41:y:1998:i:6:p:15-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.