Positive economic incentives: New behavioral economics and successful economic transitions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Holger Wolf, 1992. "Economic Transition in Eastern Germany," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 235-272.
- David Romer, 2003.
"Misconceptions and Political Outcomes,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(484), pages 1-20, January.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, .
"Individual Irrationality and Aggregate Outcomes,"
IEW - Working Papers
252, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Daniel Kahneman, 2003. "Maps of Bounded Rationality: Psychology for Behavioral Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1449-1475, December.
- Fabio Canova & Morten Ravn, 2000.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of German Unification: Real Adjustments and the Welfare State,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(3), pages 423-460, July.
- Fabio Canova & Morten O. Ravn, 2000. "The macroeconomic effects of German unification: Real adjustments and the welfare state," Economics Working Papers 442, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Canova, Fabio & Ravn, Morten O, 1998. "The Macroeconomic Effects of German Unification: Real Adjustments and the Welfare State," CEPR Discussion Papers 2038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrei Shleifer & Daniel Treisman, 2005. "A Normal Country: Russia After Communism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 151-174, Winter.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
7656, David K. Levine.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:17:y:2006:i:5:p:775-796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.