Numerical analysis of an internal methane reforming solid oxide fuel cell with fuel recycling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Santin, Marco & Traverso, Alberto & Magistri, Loredana, 2009. "Liquid fuel utilization in SOFC hybrid systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 2204-2212.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Daifen & Zeng, Qice & Su, Shichuan & Bi, Wuxi & Ren, Zhiqiang, 2013. "Geometric optimization of a 10-cell modular planar solid oxide fuel cell stack manifold," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1100-1107.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:822-833 is not listed on IDEAS
- Al-Masri, A. & Peksen, M. & Blum, L. & Stolten, D., 2014. "A 3D CFD model for predicting the temperature distribution in a full scale APU SOFC short stack under transient operating conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 539-547.
- Komatsu, Y. & Brus, G. & Kimijima, S. & Szmyd, J.S., 2014. "The effect of overpotentials on the transient response of the 300W SOFC cell stack voltage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 352-359.
- Ribeirinha, P. & Abdollahzadeh, M. & Boaventura, M. & Mendes, A., 2017. "H2 production with low carbon content via MSR in packed bed membrane reactors for high-temperature polymeric electrolyte membrane fuel cell," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 409-419.
- Wang, Baoxuan & Zhu, Jiang & Lin, Zijing, 2016. "A theoretical framework for multiphysics modeling of methane fueled solid oxide fuel cell and analysis of low steam methane reforming kinetics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 1-11.
- Zaccaria, V. & Tucker, D. & Traverso, A., 2017. "Operating strategies to minimize degradation in fuel cell gas turbine hybrids," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 192(C), pages 437-445.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon deposition; CFD; Recycling; Internal reforming; Methane; SOFC;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:93:y:2012:i:c:p:107-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.