A near-isothermal expander for isothermal compressed air energy storage system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Haisheng & Ding, Yulong & Li, Yongliang & Zhang, Xinjing & Tan, Chunqing, 2011. "Air fuelled zero emission road transportation: A comparative study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 337-342, January.
- Coney, M.W. & Linnemann, C. & Abdallah, H.S., 2004. "A thermodynamic analysis of a novel high efficiency reciprocating internal combustion engine—the isoengine," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2585-2600.
- Odukomaiya, Adewale & Abu-Heiba, Ahmad & Gluesenkamp, Kyle R. & Abdelaziz, Omar & Jackson, Roderick K. & Daniel, Claus & Graham, Samuel & Momen, Ayyoub M., 2016. "Thermal analysis of near-isothermal compressed gas energy storage system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 948-960.
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:1779-1794 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aneke, Mathew & Wang, Meihong, 2016. "Energy storage technologies and real life applications – A state of the art review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 350-377.
- Wasbari, F. & Bakar, R.A. & Gan, L.M. & Tahir, M.M. & Yusof, A.A., 2017. "A review of compressed-air hybrid technology in vehicle system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 935-953.
- Qin, Chao & Loth, Eric, 2014. "Liquid piston compression efficiency with droplet heat transfer," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 539-550.
- Van de Ven, James D. & Li, Perry Y., 2009. "Liquid piston gas compression," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 2183-2191, October.
- Marvania, Devang & Subudhi, Sudhakar, 2017. "A comprehensive review on compressed air powered engine," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1119-1130.
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p1:p:1252-1266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Igobo, Opubo N. & Davies, Philip A., 2014. "Review of low-temperature vapour power cycle engines with quasi-isothermal expansion," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 22-34.
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:1251-1263 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Sisternes, Fernando J. & Jenkins, Jesse D. & Botterud, Audun, 2016. "The value of energy storage in decarbonizing the electricity sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 368-379.
- Budt, Marcus & Wolf, Daniel & Span, Roland & Yan, Jinyue, 2016. "A review on compressed air energy storage: Basic principles, past milestones and recent developments," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 250-268.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:77-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:151:y:2018:i:c:p:662-674 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Y.M. & Favrat, D., 2010. "Energy and exergy analysis of a micro-compressed air energy storage and air cycle heating and cooling system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 213-220.
- Yan, Bo & Wieberdink, Jacob & Shirazi, Farzad & Li, Perry Y. & Simon, Terrence W. & Van de Ven, James D., 2015. "Experimental study of heat transfer enhancement in a liquid piston compressor/expander using porous media inserts," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 40-50.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:242:y:2019:i:c:p:752-768 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:5:p:906-:d:212305 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCompressed air energy storage; Isothermal expander; Experiment and simulation; Specific work; High pressure ratio;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:225:y:2018:i:c:p:955-964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.