Use rights markets for shallow geothermal energy management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosiek, S. & Batlles, F.J., 2012. "Shallow geothermal energy applied to a solar-assisted air-conditioning system in southern Spain: Two-year experience," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 267-276.
- Florides, Georgios & Kalogirou, Soteris, 2007. "Ground heat exchangers—A review of systems, models and applications," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 2461-2478.
- Nina Rman & Andrej Lapanje & Joerg Prestor, 2011. "Water Concession Principles for Geothermal Aquifers in the Mura-Zala Basin, NE Slovenia," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(13), pages 3277-3299, October.
- Herbert, Alan & Arthur, Simon & Chillingworth, Grace, 2013. "Thermal modelling of large scale exploitation of ground source energy in urban aquifers as a resource management tool," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 94-103.
- Ondreka, Joris & Rüsgen, Maike Inga & Stober, Ingrid & Czurda, Kurt, 2007. "GIS-supported mapping of shallow geothermal potential of representative areas in south-western Germany—Possibilities and limitations," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(13), pages 2186-2200.
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Horne, James, 2014. "Water markets in the Murray-Darling Basin," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 61-71.
- Schiel, Kerry & Baume, Olivier & Caruso, Geoffrey & Leopold, Ulrich, 2016. "GIS-based modelling of shallow geothermal energy potential for CO2 emission mitigation in urban areas," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1023-1036.
- Ozgener, Onder & Ozgener, Leyla, 2015. "Modeling of driveway as a solar collector for improving efficiency of solar assisted geothermal heat pump system: a case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 210-217.
- Hwang, Suckho & Ooka, Ryozo & Nam, Yujin, 2010. "Evaluation of estimation method of ground properties for the ground source heat pump system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2123-2130.
- Buonomano, Annamaria & Calise, Francesco & Palombo, Adolfo & Vicidomini, Maria, 2015. "Energy and economic analysis of geothermal–solar trigeneration systems: A case study for a hotel building in Ischia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 224-241.
- Bloemendal, Martin & Olsthoorn, Theo & Boons, Frank, 2014. "How to achieve optimal and sustainable use of the subsurface for Aquifer Thermal Energy Storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 104-114.
- Yiu Por Chen, 2012.
"Land use rights, market transitions, and labour policy change in China (1980–84),"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 20(4), pages 705-743, October.
- Chen, Yiu Por (Vincent), 2012. "Land Use Rights, Market Transitions, and Labor Policy Change in China (1980-4)," IZA Discussion Papers 6521, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Crossland, Jarrod & Li, Bin & Roca, Eduardo, 2013. "Is the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS) informationally efficient? Evidence from momentum-based trading strategies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 10-23.
- Tokimatsu, Koji & Konishi, Satoshi & Ishihara, Keiichi & Tezuka, Tetsuo & Yasuoka, Rieko & Nishio, Masahiro, 2016. "Role of innovative technologies under the global zero emissions scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1483-1493.
- Ozgener, Onder, 2010. "Use of solar assisted geothermal heat pump and small wind turbine systems for heating agricultural and residential buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 262-268.
- Fan, Rui & Jiang, Yiqiang & Yao, Yang & Shiming, Deng & Ma, Zuiliang, 2007. "A study on the performance of a geothermal heat exchanger under coupled heat conduction and groundwater advection," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 2199-2209.
- Soni, Suresh Kumar & Pandey, Mukesh & Bartaria, Vishvendra Nath, 2015. "Ground coupled heat exchangers: A review and applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 83-92.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Gary Libecap & Samuel McGlennon & Clay Landry & Bob O'Brien, 2011. "An Integrated Assessment of Water Markets: A Cross-Country Comparison," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 219-239, Summer.
- Bertermann, D. & Klug, H. & Morper-Busch, L., 2015. "A pan-European planning basis for estimating the very shallow geothermal energy potentials," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 335-347.
- Hähnlein, Stefanie & Bayer, Peter & Ferguson, Grant & Blum, Philipp, 2013. "Sustainability and policy for the thermal use of shallow geothermal energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 914-925.
- Koutroulis, Eftichios & Kalaitzakis, Kostas, 2003. "Development of an integrated data-acquisition system for renewable energy sources systems monitoring," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 139-152.
- Haehnlein, Stefanie & Bayer, Peter & Blum, Philipp, 2010. "International legal status of the use of shallow geothermal energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2611-2625, December.
- Chiu, Fan-Ping & Kuo, Hsiao-I. & Chen, Chi-Chung & Hsu, Chia-Sheng, 2015. "The energy price equivalence of carbon taxes and emissions trading—Theory and evidence," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 164-171.
- García-Gil, Alejandro & Vázquez-Suñe, Enric & Alcaraz, Maria M. & Juan, Alejandro Serrano & Sánchez-Navarro, José Ángel & Montlleó, Marc & Rodríguez, Gustavo & Lao, José, 2015. "GIS-supported mapping of low-temperature geothermal potential taking groundwater flow into account," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 268-278.
- Yang, H. & Cui, P. & Fang, Z., 2010. "Vertical-borehole ground-coupled heat pumps: A review of models and systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 16-27, January.
- Rivera, Jaime A. & Blum, Philipp & Bayer, Peter, 2015. "Analytical simulation of groundwater flow and land surface effects on thermal plumes of borehole heat exchangers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 421-433.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:2:p:457-:d:132746 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Enhua & Yu, Zhibin, 2016. "A numerical analysis of a composition-adjustable Kalina cycle power plant for power generation from low-temperature geothermal sources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 834-848.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:10:p:2804-:d:176533 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:renene:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:213-221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noorollahi, Younes & Gholami Arjenaki, Hamidreza & Ghasempour, Roghayeh, 2017. "Thermo-economic modeling and GIS-based spatial data analysis of ground source heat pump systems for regional shallow geothermal mapping," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 648-660.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:485-492 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rivera, Jaime A. & Blum, Philipp & Bayer, Peter, 2017. "Increased ground temperatures in urban areas: Estimation of the technical geothermal potential," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 388-400.
More about this item
KeywordsLow-enthalpy geothermal energy; Borehole heat exchanger; Geothermal geodatabase; GIS; Thermal plot;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:172:y:2016:i:c:p:34-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.