Operating range extension of RCCI combustion concept from low to full load in a heavy-duty engine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gan, Suyin & Ng, Hoon Kiat & Pang, Kar Mun, 2011. "Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition (HCCI) combustion: Implementation and effects on pollutants in direct injection diesel engines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 559-567, March.
- Torregrosa, A.J. & Broatch, A. & García, A. & Mónico, L.F., 2013. "Sensitivity of combustion noise and NOx and soot emissions to pilot injection in PCCI Diesel engines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 149-157.
- Benajes, Jesús & Novella, Ricardo & García, Antonio & Arthozoul, Simon, 2011. "The role of in-cylinder gas density and oxygen concentration on late spray mixing and soot oxidation processes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1599-1611.
- Benajes, Jesús & Molina, Santiago & Novella, Ricardo & Belarte, Eduardo, 2014. "Evaluation of massive exhaust gas recirculation and Miller cycle strategies for mixing-controlled low temperature combustion in a heavy duty diesel engine," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 355-366.
- Zamboni, Giorgio & Capobianco, Massimo, 2012. "Experimental study on the effects of HP and LP EGR in an automotive turbocharged diesel engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 117-128.
- Millo, Federico & Giacominetto, Paolo Ferrero & Bernardi, Marco Gianoglio, 2012. "Analysis of different exhaust gas recirculation architectures for passenger car Diesel engines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 79-91.
- Ma, Shuaiying & Zheng, Zunqing & Liu, Haifeng & Zhang, Quanchang & Yao, Mingfa, 2013. "Experimental investigation of the effects of diesel injection strategy on gasoline/diesel dual-fuel combustion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 202-212.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belgiorno, Giacomo & Dimitrakopoulos, Nikolaos & Di Blasio, Gabriele & Beatrice, Carlo & Tunestål, Per & Tunér, Martin, 2018. "Effect of the engine calibration parameters on gasoline partially premixed combustion performance and emissions compared to conventional diesel combustion in a light-duty Euro 6 engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 2221-2234.
- Zhang, Qiang & Ogren, Ryan M. & Kong, Song-Charng, 2016. "A comparative study of biodiesel engine performance optimization using enhanced hybrid PSO–GA and basic GA," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 676-684.
- Pedrozo, Vinícius B. & Zhao, Hua, 2018. "Improvement in high load ethanol-diesel dual-fuel combustion by Miller cycle and charge air cooling," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 138-151.
- Işik, Mehmet Zerrakki & Aydin, Hüseyin, 2019. "Investigation on the effects of gasoline reactivity controlled compression ignition application in a diesel generator in high loads using safflower biodiesel blends," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 177-189.
- Pachiannan, Tamilselvan & Zhong, Wenjun & Rajkumar, Sundararajan & He, Zhixia & Leng, Xianying & Wang, Qian, 2019. "A literature review of fuel effects on performance and emission characteristics of low-temperature combustion strategies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 251(C), pages 1-1.
- Han, Weiqiang & Li, Bolun & Pan, Suozhu & Lu, Yao & Li, Xin, 2018. "Combined effect of inlet pressure, total cycle energy, and start of injection on low load reactivity controlled compression ignition combustion and emission characteristics in a multi-cylinder heavy-d," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(PB), pages 846-858.
- Mikulski, Maciej & Balakrishnan, Praveen Ramanujam & Hunicz, Jacek, 2019. "Natural gas-diesel reactivity controlled compression ignition with negative valve overlap and in-cylinder fuel reforming," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 254(C).
- Ganesh, Duraisamy & Ayyappan, P.R. & Murugan, Rangasamy, 2019. "Experimental investigation of iso-butanol/diesel reactivity controlled compression ignition combustion in a non-road diesel engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 242(C), pages 1307-1319.
- Liu, Bolan & Zhang, Fujun & Zhao, Changlu & An, Xiaohui & Pei, Haijun, 2016. "A novel lambda-based EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) modulation method for a turbocharged diesel engine under transient operation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 521-530.
- Li, Jing & Yang, Wenming & Zhou, Dezhi, 2017. "Review on the management of RCCI engines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 65-79.
- Wang, Yang & Wei, Lixia & Yao, Mingfa, 2016. "A theoretical investigation of the effects of the low-temperature reforming products on the combustion of n-heptane in an HCCI engine and a constant volume vessel," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 132-139.
- Wang, Yifeng & Yao, Mingfa & Li, Tie & Zhang, Weijing & Zheng, Zunqing, 2016. "A parametric study for enabling reactivity controlled compression ignition (RCCI) operation in diesel engines at various engine loads," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 389-402.
More about this item
KeywordsReactivity controlled compression ignition; Dual fuel combustion; Emissions control; Engine efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:143:y:2015:i:c:p:211-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.