Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Turow, 2008. "Niche Envy: Marketing Discrimination in the Digital Age," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262701219, March.
- Hans Kjellberg & Alexandre Mallard & Diane-Laure Arjaliès & Patrik Aspers & Stefan Beljean & Alexandra Bidet & Alberto Corsin & Emmanuel Didier & Marion Fourcade & Susi Geiger & Klaus Hoeyer & Michèle, 2013. "Valuation studies ? Our collective two cents," Post-Print hal-00827390, HAL.
- Bosangit, Carmela & Hibbert, Sally & McCabe, Scott, 2015. "“If I was going to die I should at least be having fun”: Travel blogs, meaning and tourist experience," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1-14.
- Orlikowski, Wanda J. & Scott, Susan V., 2014. "What happens when evaluation goes online? exploring apparatuses of valuation in the travel sector," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57602, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kozinets, Robert V., 1999. "E-tribalized marketing?: the strategic implications of virtual communities of consumption," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 252-264, June.
- Oded Netzer & Ronen Feldman & Jacob Goldenberg & Moshe Fresko, 2012. "Mine Your Own Business: Market-Structure Surveillance Through Text Mining," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 521-543, May.
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:165-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeacle, Ingrid & Carter, Chris, 2011. "In TripAdvisor we trust: Rankings, calculative regimes and abstract systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 293-309.
- Michel Callon & Fabian Muniesa, 2005. "Economic markets as calculative collective devices," Post-Print halshs-00087477, HAL.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:6:p:1310-1323 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:39:y:2013:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wanda J. Orlikowski & Susan V. Scott, 2015. "Exploring Material-Discursive Practices," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 697-705, July.
- Fabian Muniesa & Yuval Millo & Michel Callon, 2007. "An introduction to market devices," Post-Print halshs-00177928, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:anture:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:49-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:anture:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:159-169 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:anture:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:139-149 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsActor-network-theory; Authenticity; Experience; Non-human actors; Social-media; Technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:anture:v:58:y:2016:i:c:p:100-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/annals-of-tourism-research/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.