Impact of small dams on agriculture and groundwater development: A case study from Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keller, A. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Seckler, D., 2000. "Water scarcity and the role of storage in development," IWMI Research Reports H026190, International Water Management Institute.
- Keller, Andrew & Sakthivadivel, Ramasamy & Seckler, David, 2000. "Water scarcity and the role of storage in development," IWMI Research Reports 44575, International Water Management Institute.
- Hussain, Intizar & Perera, L. R., 2004. "Improving agricultural productivity for poverty alleviation through integrated service provision with public-private sector partnerships: Examples and issues," IWMI Working Papers H035040, International Water Management Institute.
- Sakthivadivel, R. & Fernando, N. & Brewer, J. D., 1997. "Rehabilitation planning for small tanks in cascades: a methodology based on rapid assessment," IWMI Research Reports H021491, International Water Management Institute.
- Kahlown, M. A. & Kemper, W. D., 2004. "Seepage losses as affected by condition and composition of channel banks," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 145-153, March.
- Mugabe, F. T. & Hodnett, M. G. & Senzanje, A., 2003. "Opportunities for increasing productive water use from dam water: a case study from semi-arid Zimbabwe," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 149-163, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1592-:d:146608 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azizi Khalkheili, Taher & Zamani, Gholam Hosein, 2009. "Farmer participation in irrigation management: The case of Doroodzan Dam Irrigation Network, Iran," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 859-865, May.
- Mahmood, A. & Oweis, T. & Ashraf, M. & Majid, A. & Aftab, M. & Aadal, N.K. & Ahmad, I., 2015. "Performance of improved practices in farmers’ fields under rainfed and supplemental irrigation systems in a semi-arid area of Pakistan," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 1-10.
- Pisaniello, John D. & Burritt, Roger L. & Tingey-Holyoak, Joanne, 2011. "Dam safety management for sustainable farming businesses and catchments," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(4), pages 507-516, February.
- Pisaniello, John D. & Tingey-Holyoak, Joanne L. & Burritt, Roger L., 2013. "Dual-extreme cumulative impacts and threats in agricultural catchments: The need for effective integrated policy," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 103-112.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:92:y:2007:i:1-2:p:90-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.