Decision support framework for assessment of non-point-source pollution of groundwater in large irrigation projects
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H.P. Mapp & D.J. Bernardo & G.J. Sabbagh & S. Geleta & K.B. Watkins, 1994. "Economic and Environmental Impacts of Limiting Nitrogen Use to Protect Water Quality: A Stochastic Regional Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(4), pages 889-903.
- Arora, V. K. & Gajri, P. R., 1996. "Performance of simplified water balance models under maize in a semiarid subtropical environment," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 51-64, June.
- Xevi, E. & Gilley, J. & Feyen, J., 1996. "Comparative study of two crop yield simulation models," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 155-173, April.
- Bouman, B. A. M. & Tuong, T. P., 2001. "Field water management to save water and increase its productivity in irrigated lowland rice," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 11-30, July.
- Rao, N. H. & Rees, D. H., 1992. "Irrigation scheduling of rice with a crop growth simulation model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 115-132.
- Chowdary, V. M. & Rao, N. H. & Sarma, P. B. S., 2003. "GIS-based decision support system for groundwater assessment in large irrigation project areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 229-252, October.
- Hajilal, M. S. & Rao, N. H. & Sarma, P. B. S., 1998. "Planning intraseasonal water requirements in irrigation projects," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 163-182, July.
- Bouwer, Herman, 2000. "Integrated water management: emerging issues and challenges," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 217-228, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:75:y:2005:i:3:p:194-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.