Interpretation of commercial production information: A case study of lulo (Solanum quitoense), an under-researched Andean fruit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kannan, Vijay R. & Tan, Keah Choon, 2005. "Just in time, total quality management, and supply chain management: understanding their linkages and impact on business performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 153-162, April.
- Deon Filmer & Lant Pritchett, 1999. "The Effect of Household Wealth on Educational Attainment: Evidence from 35 Countries," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 25(1), pages 85-120.
- Thomas, Duncan & Strauss, John & Henriques, Maria-Helena, 1990.
"Child survival, height for age and household characteristics in Brazil,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 197-234.
- Goldman, Steven M. & Mui, Vai-Lam, 1988. "Economic Growth and Generalized Depreciation," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt10j3p4ck, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Steven M. Goldman and Vai-Lam Mui., 1988. "Economic Growth and Generalized Depreciation," Economics Working Papers 8892, University of California at Berkeley.
- Kaul, Monisha & Hill, Robert L. & Walthall, Charles, 2005. "Artificial neural networks for corn and soybean yield prediction," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 1-18.
- Richard H. Steckel, 1995. "Stature and the Standard of Living," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1903-1940, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cock, J. & Kam, S.P. & Cook, S. & Donough, C. & Lim, Y.L. & Jines-Leon, A. & Lim, C.H. & Primananda, S. & Yen, B.T. & Mohanaraj, S.N. & Samosir, Y.M.S. & Oberthür, T., 2016. "Learning from commercial crop performance: Oil palm yield response to management under well-defined growing conditions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 99-111.
- Cock, James & Oberthür, Thomas & Isaacs, Camilo & Läderach, Peter Roman & Palma, Alberto & Carbonell, Javier & Victoria, Jorge & Watts, Geoff & Amaya, Alvaro & Collet, Laure & Lema, Germán & Anderson,, 2011. "Crop management based on field observations: Case studies in sugarcane and coffee," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 755-769.
More about this item
KeywordsData model based Algorithmic based Robust regression Artificial neural networks Mixed models Lulo;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:104:y:2011:i:3:p:258-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.