The potential impact of climate change on Taiwan's agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darwin, Roy & Tsigas, Marinos E. & Lewandrowski, Jan & Raneses, Anton, 1995. "World Agriculture and Climate Change: Economic Adaptations," Agricultural Economics Reports 33933, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Nordhaus, William D & Shaw, Daigee, 1994. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 753-771, September.
- Robert K. Kaufmann & Seth E. Snell, 1997. "A Biophysical Model of Corn Yield: Integrating Climatic and Social Determinants," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 178-190.
- Reilly, John M., 1999. "Climate Change: Can Agriculture Adapt?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 14(1).
- Dixon, Bruce L. & Hollinger, Steven E. & Garcia, Philip & Tirupattur, Viswanath, 1994. "Estimating Corn Yield Response Models To Predict Impacts Of Climate Change," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raza, Amar & Ahmad, Munir, 2015. "Analysing the Impact of Climate Change on Cotton Productivity in Punjab and Sindh, Pakistan," MPRA Paper 72867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Li & Turvey, Calum G., 2014. "Climate change, adaptation and China's grain production," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 72-89.
- Markus Gandorfer & K. Christian Kersebaum, 2008. "Auswirkungen des Klimawandels auf das Produktionsrisiko in der Weizenproduktion - dargestellt am Beispiel dreier bayerischer Standorte," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 1(1), pages 161-182.
- Ajetomobi, Joshua Olusegun & Abidun, Ajiboye & Hassan, Rashid M., 2010. "Economic Impact of Climate Change on Irrigated Rice Agriculture in Nigeria," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95778, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- M. MEHEDI HASAN & Md. ABDUR RASHID SARKER & JEFF GOW, 2016. "Assessment Of Climate Change Impacts On Aman And Boro Rice Yields In Bangladesh," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(03), pages 1-21, August.
- Jiang, Joe-Air & Su, Yu-Li & Shieh, Jyh-Cherng & Kuo, Kun-Chang & Lin, Tzu-Shiang & Lin, Ta-Te & Fang, Wei & Chou, Jui-Jen & Wang, Jen-Cheng, 2014. "On application of a new hybrid maximum power point tracking (MPPT) based photovoltaic system to the closed plant factory," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 309-324.
- Ahmad, Munir & Siftain, Hassan & Iqbal, Muhammad, 2014. "Impact of Climate Change on Wheat Productivity in Pakistan: A District Level Analysis," MPRA Paper 72859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:235-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chih-Chun Kung & Meng-Shiuh Chang, 2015. "Effect of Agricultural Feedstock to Energy Conversion Rate on Bioenergy and GHG Emissions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-15, May.
- Deressa, T. & Hassan, Rashid M. & Poonyth, Daneswar, 2005. "Measuring the impact of climate change on South African agriculture: The case of sugar-cane growing regions," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(4), December.
- Shrestha, Shailesh & Ciaian, Pavel & Himics, Mihay & Van Doorslaer, Benjamin, 2013. "Impacts of Climate Change on EU Agriculture," Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra Provider-Homepage: http://www.roaae.org;Association of Agricultural Economists in Slovakia (APES), vol. 16(2).
- Jiang, Qiang, 2009. "An agro-economic model to analyse climate change impacts on farmers' income," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48172, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chiu, Mei-Shiu, 2013. "Tensions in implementing the “energy-conservation/carbon-reduction” policy in Taiwanese culture," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 415-425.
- Chebil, Ali & Mtimet, Nadhem & Tizaoui, Hassen, 2011. "Impact du changement climatique sur la productivitÃ© des cultures cÃ©rÃ©aliÃ¨res dans la rÃ©gion de BÃ©ja (Tunisie)," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), September.
- Sarker, Md. Abdur Rashid & Alam, Khorshed & Gow, Jeff, 2012. "Exploring the relationship between climate change and rice yield in Bangladesh: An analysis of time series data," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 11-16.
- Auci, Sabrina & Vignani, Donatella, 2014. "Climate change effects and agriculture in Italy: a stochastic frontier analysis at regional level," MPRA Paper 53500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmad, Munir & Nawaz, Muhammad & Iqbal, Muhammad & Javed, Sajid, 2014. "Analysing the Impact of Climate Change on Rice Productivity in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 72861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vera-Diaz, Maria del Carmen & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Nepstad, Daniel C. & Schlesinger, Peter, 2008. "An interdisciplinary model of soybean yield in the Amazon Basin: The climatic, edaphic, and economic determinants," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 420-431, April.
- Severen, Christopher & Costello, Christopher & Deschênes, Olivier, 2018.
"A Forward-Looking Ricardian Approach: Do land markets capitalize climate change forecasts?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 235-254.
- Christopher Severen & Christopher Costello & Olivier Deschenes, 2016. "A Forward Looking Ricardian Approach: Do Land Markets Capitalize Climate Change Forecasts?," NBER Working Papers 22413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Md. Abdur Rashid Sarker & Khorshed Alam & Jeff Gow, 2014. "Assessing the effects of climate change on rice yields: An econometric investigation using Bangladeshi panel data," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 405-416.
- repec:spr:climat:v:145:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-017-2083-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Ching-Cheng & Chen, Chi-Chung, 2002. "Climate Change And Crop Yield Distribution: Some New Evidence From Panel Data Models And Implications For Crop Insurance," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19589, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:1204809 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kung, Chih-Chun & Zhang, Ning, 2015. "Renewable energy from pyrolysis using crops and agricultural residuals: An economic and environmental evaluation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P2), pages 1532-1544.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:27:y:2002:i:1:p:51-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.