Components of the wholesale bid-ask spread and the structure of grain markets: the case of rice in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jha, R. & Murthy, K.V.B. & Nagarajan, H.K. & Seth, A.K., 1998. "Components of the Wholesale Bid-Ask Spread and the Structure of Grain Markets: The Case of Rice in India," Papers 143, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
References listed on IDEAS
- von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 1998. "Estimating Asymmetric Price Transmission with the Error Correction Representation: An application to the German Pork Market," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 1-18.
- Bailey, DeeVon & Brorsen, B. Wade, 1989. "Price Asymmetry In Spatial Fed Cattle Markets," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(2), pages 1-7, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A Banerji & J.V. Meenakshi, 2010. "Competition and Collusion in Grain Markets: Basmati Auctions in North India," Working Papers id:2701, eSocialSciences.
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari K. Nagarajan, 2002. "Noisy Vertical Markets," ASARC Working Papers 2002-04, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
More about this item
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:21:y:1999:i:2:p:173-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.