Agricultural trade liberalization: growth, welfare and large country effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert D. Willig & Elizabeth E. Bailey, 1981. "Income-Distribution Concerns in Regulatory Policymaking," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Public Regulation, pages 79-118 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
- Pursell, Garry & Gulati, Ashok, 1993. "Liberalizing Indian agriculture : an agenda for reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1172, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Ganesh-Kumar & Manoj K. Panda & Mary E. Burfisher, 2006.
"Reforms in Indian agro-processing and agriculture sectors in the context of unilateral and multilateral trade agreements,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2006-011, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- A. Ganesh-Kumar & Manoj Panda & Mary E. Burfisher, 2006. "Reforms in Indian Agro-processing and Agriculture Sectors in the Context of Unilateral and Multilateral Trade Agreements," Trade Working Papers 22408, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Ruth Vargas Hill & Bart Minten, 2008.
"Quality control in nonstaple food markets: evidence from India,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(3), pages 251-266, May.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Vargas Hill, Ruth & Minten, Bart, 2007. "Quality control in non-staple food markets: Evidence from India," IFPRI discussion papers 717, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marcel Fafchamps & Bart Minten, 2016. "Quality Control in Non-Staple Food Markets: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:10715, eSocialSciences.
- Shutes, Lindsay & Ganesh-Kumar, Anand & Meijerink, Gerdien W., 2012. "Fluctuating staple prices and household poverty in India," MPRA Paper 40982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ZHANG, Lu & GUO, Qing & ZHANG, Junbiao & HUANG, Yong & XIONG, Tao, 2015. "Did China׳s rare earth export policies work? — Empirical evidence from USA and Japan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 82-90.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:17:y:1997:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.