Managing social and environmental action and accountability in the hospitality industry: A Singapore perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Owen, 2008. "Chronicles of wasted time?: A personal reflection on the current state of, and future prospects for, social and environmental accounting research," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(2), pages 240-267, February.
- Lee D. Parker, 2000. "Green Strategy Costing: Early Days," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 10(20), pages 46-55, March.
- Obrien, Peter W. & Parker, Lee D., 1999. "Environmental Strategies and the International Hotel Industry," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 12-25, January.
- Álvarez Gil, M. J. & Burgos Jiménez, J. & Céspedes Lorente, J. J., 2001. "An analysis of environmental management, organizational context and performance of Spanish hotels," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 457-471, December.
- Chris Durden, 2008. "Towards a socially responsible management control system," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(5), pages 671-694, June.
- Fogarty, Timothy J., 1996. "The imagery and reality of peer review in the U.S.: Insights from institutional theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 243-267.
- Carruthers, Bruce G., 1995. "Accounting, ambiguity, and the new institutionalism," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 313-328, May.
- Lee D. Parker, 2000. "Environmental Costing: A path to Implementation," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 10(22), pages 43-51, November.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:32:y:2008:i:1:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accfor:v:32:y:2008:i:4:p:288-302 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:951-:d:100494 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accfor:v:37:y:2013:i:1:p:54-66 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHospitality; Hotel; Singapore; Social; Environmental;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accfor:v:34:y:2010:i:1:p:46-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/accounting-forum .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.