Loosing Your Best Talent: Can Leadership Retain Employees? The Dilemma of the Banking Sector of Hyderabad Sindh, Pakistan: A Mediation Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khilji, Shaista E. & Wang, Xiaoyun, 2007. "New evidence in an old debate: Investigating the relationship between HR satisfaction and turnover," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 377-395, June.
- Ismail, Azman & Mohamed, Hasan Al-Banna & Sulaiman, Ahmad Zaidi & Mohamad, Mohd Hamran & Yusuf, Munirah Hanim, 2011. "An Empirical Study of the Relationship between Transformational Leadership, Empowerment and Organizational Commitment," Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 2(1), pages 1-89, January.
- Cam Caldwell & Rolf Dixon, 2010. "Love, Forgiveness, and Trust: Critical Values of the Modern Leader," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 91-101, April.
- Christian Vandenberghe & A. Panaccio & K. Bentein & Karim Mignonac & Patrice Roussel, 2011. "Assessing longitudinal change of and dynamic relationships among role stressors, job attitudes, turnover intention, and well-being in neophyte newcomers," Post-Print halshs-00738383, HAL.
- Trust Kabungaidze & Nomakholwa Mahlatshana & Hlanganipai Ngirande, 2013. "The Impact of Job Satisfaction and Some Demographic Variables on Employee Turnover Intentions," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(1), pages 53-65, January.
- Somaye Gharibvand & Mohammad Nurul Huda Mazumder & Muhammad Mohiuddin & Zhan Su, 2013. "Leadership Style and Employee Job Satisfaction: Evidence from Malaysian Semiconductor Industry," Transnational Corporations Review, Ottawa United Learning Academy, vol. 5(2), pages 93-103, June.
- Leiter, Michael P. & Harvie, Phyllis & Frizzell, Cindy, 1998. "The correspondence of patient satisfaction and nurse burnout," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(10), pages 1611-1617, November.
More about this item
KeywordsLeadership Style; Employee Retention; Organization Commitment; Job Satisfaction; Commercial Bank of Pakistan;
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ3:2016-03-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.