Green Energy Project`s Efficiency: A Cross-industry Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cosimo Magazzino, 2017. "Renewable Energy Consumption-Economic Growth Nexus in Italy," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(6), pages 119-127.
- Christiansen, Atle Christer, 2002. "New renewable energy developments and the climate change issue: a case study of Norwegian politics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 235-243, February.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Dorian, James P., 2006. "Central Asia: A major emerging energy player in the 21st century," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 544-555, March.
- Makpal Bekturganova & Azimkhan Satybaldin & Bakhyt Yessekina, 2019. "Conceptual Framework for the Formation of Low-carbon Development: Kazakhstan’s Experience," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(1), pages 48-56.
- Maqbool, Rashid, 2018. "Efficiency and effectiveness of factors affecting renewable energy projects; an empirical perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 944-956.
- Müller, Ralf & Turner, Rodney, 2007. "The Influence of Project Managers on Project Success Criteria and Project Success by Type of Project," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 298-309, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galymkair Mutanov & Aziza Zhuparova & Dinara Zhaisanova, 2020. "Measuring the Knowledge-Based Performance Efficiency in the Oil-Exported Countries," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 16(3), pages 109-122.
- Yerkin G. Abdildin & Serik A. Nurkenov & Aiymgul Kerimray, 2021. "Analysis of Green Technology Development in Kazakhstan," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 11(3), pages 269-279.
- Zhanar M. Orynkanova & Diana I. Stepanova, 2020. "Evaluation of the Economic Efficiency of Heat Recovery from Exhaust Gas of Diesel Power Plants in Kazakhstan," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(4), pages 399-404.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Samma Faiz Rasool & Rashid Maqbool & Madeeha Samma & Yan Zhao & Amna Anjum, 2019. "Positioning Depression as a Critical Factor in Creating a Toxic Workplace Environment for Diminishing Worker Productivity," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(9), pages 1-18, May.
- Francisco Liébana-Cabanillas & Nidhi Singh & Zoran Kalinic & Elena Carvajal-Trujillo, 2021. "Examining the determinants of continuance intention to use and the moderating effect of the gender and age of users of NFC mobile payments: a multi-analytical approach," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 133-161, June.
- Yoon, Junghyun & Lee, Hee Yong & Dinwoodie, John, 2015. "Competitiveness of container terminal operating companies in South Korea and the industry–university–government network," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-14.
- Md. Mominur Rahman & Bilkis Akhter, 2021. "The impact of investment in human capital on bank performance: evidence from Bangladesh," Future Business Journal, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Usunier, Jean-Claude, 1998. "Oral pleasure and expatriate satisfaction: an empirical approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 89-110, February.
- Abdul Kadar Muhammad Masum & Md Abul Kalam Azad & Loo-See Beh, 2015. "Determinants of Academics' Job Satisfaction: Empirical Evidence from Private Universities in Bangladesh," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(2), pages 1-15, February.
- Deepak, 2016. "Antecedent Value of Professional Commitment and Job Involvement in Determining Job Satisfaction," Management and Labour Studies, XLRI Jamshedpur, School of Business Management & Human Resources, vol. 41(2), pages 154-164, May.
- Abernethy, Margaret A. & Vagnoni, Emidia, 2004. "Power, organization design and managerial behaviour," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 207-225.
- Marianela Denegri & María Baeza & Natalia Salinas-Oñate & Verónica Peñaloza & Horacio Miranda & Ligia Orellana, 2014. "Materialism in Pedagogy Students in Chile," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 505-521, June.
- Terason Sid, 2021. "Predicting Sports Facility Revisit Intentions Based on Experience and Mediating Effects of Perceived Value," Polish Journal of Sport and Tourism, Sciendo, vol. 28(3), pages 35-41, September.
- Amy Roberts & Gregory S. Ching, 2021. "The Ebb and Flow of Study Abroad: A Comparative Analysis of PRC and International Students in Taiwan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-18, May.
- Ding, David Xin & Hu, Paul Jen-Hwa & Sheng, Olivia R. Liu, 2011. "e-SELFQUAL: A scale for measuring online self-service quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 508-515, May.
- Shunsuke Managi & Zheng Zhang & Shinya Horie, 2016. "A real options approach to environmental R&D project evaluation," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(3), pages 359-394, July.
- Robert P. Garrett Jr. & Jeffrey G. Covin, 2015. "Internal Corporate Venture Operations Independence and Performance: A Knowledgeâ€“Based Perspective," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 39(4), pages 763-790, July.
- Gema Chamorro-Moriana & Carmen Ridao-Fernández & Joaquín Ojeda & Marisa Benítez-Lugo & José Luis Sevillano, 2016. "Reliability and Validity Study of the Chamorro Assisted Gait Scale for People with Sprained Ankles, Walking with Forearm Crutches," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(5), pages 1-12, May.
- Kang, Min Jung & Park, Heejun, 2011. "Impact of experience on government policy toward acceptance of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3465-3475, June.
- Ann M Weber & Lia C H Fernald & Emanuela Galasso & Lisy Ratsifandrihamanana, 2015. "Performance of a Receptive Language Test among Young Children in Madagascar," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(4), pages 1-20, April.
- Magazzino, Cosimo & Mele, Marco & Schneider, Nicolas, 2021. "A D2C algorithm on the natural gas consumption and economic growth: Challenges faced by Germany and Japan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 219(C).
- A Mukherjee & P Nath & M Pal, 2003. "Resource, service quality and performance triad: a framework for measuring efficiency of banking services," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 54(7), pages 723-735, July.
- Anja C. Rohenkohl & Monika Bullinger & Andreas M. Pleil & Levente Kriston & Julia H. Quitmann, 2016. "A Brief Version of the Quality of Life in Short Stature Youth Questionnaire - the QoLISSY-Brief," Child Indicators Research, Springer;The International Society of Child Indicators (ISCI), vol. 9(4), pages 971-984, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen Energy Project; Project Efficiency; Project Management; Project Planning; Kazakhstan.;
All these keywords.
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2019-05-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ilhan Ozturk (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.