Relocation and Inequalities between Skilled and Unskilled in Northern Countries: Simulation Using a CGE Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean-Hervé Lorenzi, 2005. "Désindustrialisation, délocalisations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00310930, HAL.
- Patrick Artus, 2006. "Intégration commerciale avec des pays émergents ayant des ressources importantes en main-d'œuvre qualifiée. Quels effets pour les pays européens ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(4), pages 673-704.
- Olivier Bontout & Sébastien Jean, 1998. "Wages and Unemployment: Trade-off Under Different Labour Market Paradigms," Working Papers 1998-13, CEPII research center.
- Krugman, Paul R., 2000. "Technology, trade and factor prices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 51-71, February.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Luc Savard, 2004. "Introduction," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 12(2), pages 5-8.
- Jagdish Bhagwati & Arvind Panagariya, 2004. "The Muddles over Outsourcing," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 93-114, Fall.
- Anne YAPAUDJIAN-THIBAUT & Sophie TARASCOU & David LABORDE, 2003. "Mondialisation Et Repartition Des Revenus : Un Modele D'Equilibre General Calculable," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 17, pages 77-108.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2004. "Where Ricardo and Mill Rebut and Confirm Arguments of Mainstream Economists Supporting Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 135-146, Summer.
- Drumetz, F., 2004. "La délocalisation," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 132, pages 27-42.
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Lionel Fontagné & Paolo Zanghieri, 2003. "The Impact of EU Enlargement on Member States: a CGE Approach," Working Papers 2003-10, CEPII research center.
- Mohamed Karim & Mohamed Bouzahzah, 2013. "Women’s Changing Participation in the Labor Force of Moroccan Economy: An Analysis of the Sensitivity on the Results of CGE Mode," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 580-590.
- Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2004.
"The Role of Globalization in the Within-Industry Shift Away from Unskilled Workers in France,"
NBER Chapters,in: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics, pages 209-234
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2003. "The Role of Globalization in the Within-Industry Shift Away from Unskilled Workers in France," NBER Working Papers 9716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Yvan Decreux & Jean-Louis Guerin & Sebastien Jean, 2002. "MIRAGE, un modele d'equilibre general calculable pour l'evaluation des politiques commerciales," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 89-90, pages 109-153.
More about this item
KeywordsRelocation; FDI; Skilled and Unskilled workers; Inequality; Wage; CGEM.;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2014-04-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.