The Impact of EU Enlargement on Member States: a CGE Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Curran, Louise & Zignago, Soledad, 2012. "EU enlargement and the evolution of European production networks," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 240-257.
- Radouane RAOUF & Hicham HAFID, 2014. "Relocation and Inequalities between Skilled and Unskilled in Northern Countries: Simulation Using a CGE Model," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 758-772.
- Csaba Csáki & Attila Jámbor, 2013. "The impact of EU accession: lessons from the agriculture of the new member states," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 325-342, September.
- Jambor, Attila & Sirone Varadi, Julia, 2014. "10 years of EU membership: winners and losers in the agri-food sector of the new member states," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182736, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nigel Grimwade & David G. Mayes & Jiao Wang, 2011. "Estimating the Effects of Integration," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nargiza Zufarova, 2010. "Eu Regional Trade Vulnerabilities, Liberalization And Potential Lessons For Uzbekistan Trade Reforms," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 6(3), pages 71-74, October.
- repec:eco:journ1:2014-03-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Amina Lahrèche-Revil & Lionel Fontagné, 2003. "Tax Competition and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 2003-17, CEPII research center.
- Anindya Banerjee & Paolo Zanghieri, 2003. "A New Look at the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle using an Integrated Panel," Working Papers 2003-22, CEPII research center.
- Jámbor, Attila & Kovács, Sándor & Somai, Miklós, 2016.
"Tíz év az Európai Unióban - az új tagországok agrárteljesítményei
[A decade in the EU: the agricultural performances of the new member-states]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 260-284.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean enlargement; accession countries; CGEM; Competition; Factor costs; Wages; Relocation; CAP;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2003-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .