Proportional Solutions to the Bargaining Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nejat Anbarci & Ching-jen Sun, 2011. "Distributive justice and the Nash bargaining solution," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 37(3), pages 453-470, September.
- René van den Brink & René Levinsky & Miroslav Zeleny, 2007.
"The Balanced Solution for Co-operative Transferable Utility Games,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-073/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rene van den Brink & Rene Levinsky & Miroslav Zeleny, 2007. "The balanced solution for cooperative transferable utility games," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-073, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ismail Saglam, 2014.
"A Simple Axiomatization Of The Egalitarian Solution,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(04), pages 1-7.
- Ismail Saglam, 2012. "A Simple Axiomatization of the Egalitarian Solution," Working Papers 1201, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2012. "A simple axiomatization of the egalitarian solution," MPRA Paper 36773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shiran Rachmilevitch, 2011. "Disagreement point axioms and the egalitarian bargaining solution," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(1), pages 63-85, February.
- Radzvilas, Mantas, 2016. "Hypothetical Bargaining and the Equilibrium Selection Problem in Non-Cooperative Games," MPRA Paper 70248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anbarci, Nejat & Sun, Ching-jen, 2013.
"Robustness of intermediate agreements and bargaining solutions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 367-376.
- Nejat Anbarci & Ching-jen Sun, 2009. "Robustness of Intermediate Agreements and Bargaining Solutions," Economics Series 2009_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Nejat Anbarci & Ching-jen Sun, 2012. "Robustness of Intermediate Agreements and Bargaining Solutions," Economics Series 2012_7, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Nejat Anbarci, 2008. "Relative Responsiveness of Bargaining Solutions to Changes in Status-quo Payoffs," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(3), pages 293-299, September.
- Dietzenbacher, Bas & Peters, Hans, 2018.
"Characterizing NTU-bankruptcy rules using bargaining axioms,"
006, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Dietzenbacher, Bas & Peters, Hans, 2018. "Characterizing NTU-Bankruptcy Rules using Bargaining Axioms," Discussion Paper 2018-005, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Anbarci, Nejat & Skaperdas, Stergios & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 2002.
"Comparing Bargaining Solutions in the Shadow of Conflict: How Norms against Threats Can Have Real Effects,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-16, September.
- Anbarci, N. & Skaperdas, S. & Syropoulos, C., 2000. "Comparing Bargaining Solutions in the Shadow of Conflict: How Norms Against Threats Can Have Real Effects," Papers 00-01-19, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Ismail Saglam, 2013.
"Endogenously proportional bargaining solutions,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1521-1534.
- Ismail Saglam, 2012. "Endogenously Proportional Bargaining Solutions," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1232, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2012. "Endogenously Proportional Bargaining Solutions," MPRA Paper 42386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Edward J. & Hu, Xinmin, 2008. "Forward contracts and market power in an electricity market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 679-694, May.
- Driesen, Bram, 2016. "Truncated Leximin solutions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 79-87.
- Marco Mariotii, 1996. "Fair bargains: distributive justice and Nash Bargaining Theory," Game Theory and Information 9611003, EconWPA, revised 06 Dec 1996.
- Barry Feldman, 2005. "Lost in Translation? Basis Utility and Proportionality in Games," Game Theory and Information 0507001, EconWPA, revised 28 Feb 2006.
- Elvio Accinelli-Gamba & Leobardo Plata-Pérez & Joss Sánchez-Pérez, 2014. "Efficiency, egalitarianism, stability and social welfare in infinite dimensional economies," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 1-26, May.
- René Brink & René Levínský & Miroslav Zelený, 2015. "On proper Shapley values for monotone TU-games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(2), pages 449-471, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:47:y:1979:i:3:p:775-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.