The Balanced Solution for Co-operative Transferable Utility Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rene van den Brink & Rene Levinsky & Miroslav Zeleny, 2007. "The balanced solution for cooperative transferable utility games," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-073, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Michael Ortmann, 2000. "The proportional value for positive cooperative games," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 51(2), pages 235-248, April.
- Kalai, Ehud, 1977.
"Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1623-1630, October.
- Ehud Kalai, 1977. "Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Discussion Papers 179, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Roth, Alvin E, 1979. "Proportional Solutions to the Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 775-777, May.
- Sergiu Hart, 2006. "Shapley Value," Discussion Paper Series dp421, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Barry Feldman, 2000. "The Proportional Value of a Cooperative Game," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1140, Econometric Society.
- repec:spr:compst:v:51:y:2000:i:2:p:235-248 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBalanced solution; Proportionality; Reduced game consistency; Weighted Shapley value;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20070073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .