A multidimensional approach to measure health
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandy Tubeuf & Florence Jusot & Marion Devaux & Catherine Sermet, 2008. "Social heterogeneity in self-reported health status and measurement of inequalities in health," Working Papers DT12, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2002. "Do we need a separate poverty measurement?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 61-85, March.
- Paul Makdissi & Myra Yazbeck & Hugo Coldeboeuf, 2011.
"A Fuzzy Approach to the Measurement of Leakages for North American Health Systems,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Paul Makdissi & Myra Yazbeck & Hugo Goldeboeuf, 2011. "A Fuzzy Approach to the Measurement of Leakages for North American Health Systems," Working Papers 1101E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7004 is not listed on IDEAS
- PI ALPERIN Maria Noel & BERZOSA Guayarmina, 2011. "A fuzzy logic approach to measure overweight," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-55, LISER.
- Stéphane Mussard & Pi Alperin María Noel, 2005. "Multidimensional Decomposition Of Poverty: A Fuzzy Set Approach," Cahiers de recherche 05-08, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1982. "Inequality Decomposition by Factor Components," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 193-211, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stéphane Mussard & Maria Noel Pi Alperin & Véronique Thireau, 2018. "Health inequality indices and exogenous risk factors: an illustration on Luxembourgish workers," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 19(9), pages 1285-1301, December.
- GENEVOIS Anne-Sophie & LIEGEOIS Philippe & PI ALPERIN Maria Noel, 2019. "DyMH_LU: a simple tool for modelling and simulating the health status of the Luxembourgish elderly in the longer run," LISER Working Paper Series 2019-06, LISER.
- MUSSARD Stéphane & PI ALPERIN Maria Noel, 2016. "A Two-parameter Family of Socio-economic Health Inequality Indices: Accounting for Risk and Inequality Aversions," LISER Working Paper Series 2016-15, LISER.
More about this item
Keywordsmultidimensional health; decomposition; fuzzy sets; SHARE; Luxembourg;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-16-00449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.