A Fuzzy Approach to the Measurement of Leakages for North American Health Systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Makdissi & Myra Yazbeck & Hugo Goldeboeuf, 2011. "A Fuzzy Approach to the Measurement of Leakages for North American Health Systems," Working Papers 1101E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth care resources; Fuzzy sets; Leakage;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2011-03-05 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HME-2011-03-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:lacicr:1107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cirpeca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .