Unionized monopoly regulation: strategic trade vs. domestic competition policies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Domenico Buccella, 2008. "Trade and Competition Policies in Imperfectly Competitive Markets," FIW Working Paper series 016, FIW.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. W. Schultz, 1968. "Institutions and the Rising Economic Value of Man," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1113-1122.
- Jeremy Clark & Bonggeun Kim & Richie Poulton & Barry Milne, 2006. "The role of low expectations in health and education investment and hazardous consumption," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1151-1172, November.
- Pascal Gourdel & Liem Hoang Ngoc & Cuong Le Van & Tédie Mazamba, 2004.
"Health care and Economic Growth,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 75-76, pages 257-272.
- Pascal Gourdel & Liem Hoang-Ngoc & Cuong Le Van & Tédié Mazamba, 2004. "Health Care and Economic Growth," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00119022, HAL.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, January.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2004:i:75-76:p:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Carl Emmerson, 2003. "Mortality, Health Status, and Wealth," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(4), pages 821-850, June.
- Trinh Le & John Gibson & Les Oxley, 2005. "Measures of human capital: A review of the literature," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/10, New Zealand Treasury.
- Arrow, Kenneth J., 1973. "Higher education as a filter," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 193-216, July.
- Bernardina Algieri, 2006. "Human Capital in Russia," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 3(1), pages 103-129, June.
- Michael Grossman, 2008. "The Relationship Between Health and Schooling," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 281-292.
- Randa Sab & Stephen C. Smith, 2002. "Human Capital Convergence: A Joint Estimation Approach," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(2), pages 1-3.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic trade policy; competition policy; unionized monopoly.;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-12-00208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .