A geometric characterization of the nucleolus of the assignment game
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francesc Llerena & Marina Nunez & Carles Rafels, 2011. "A geometric chracterization of the nucleolus of the assignment game," Working Papers in Economics 260, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Solymosi, Tamas & Raghavan, Tirukkannamangai E S, 1994. "An Algorithm for Finding the Nucleolus of Asignment Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(2), pages 119-143.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van den Brink, René & Pintér, Miklós, 2015.
"On axiomatizations of the Shapley value for assignment games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 110-114.
- Rene van den Brink & Miklos Pinter, 2012. "On Axiomatizations of the Shapley Value for Assignment Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-092/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- F. Javier Martínez-de-Albéniz & Carles Rafels & Neus Ybern, 2013. "On the nucleolus of 2 x 2 assignment games," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1641-1648.
- Nax, Heinrich H. & Pradelski, Bary S. R., 2015. "Evolutionary dynamics and equitable core selection in assignment games," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65428, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francesc Llerena (Universitat Rovira i Virgili - CREIP) & Marina Nunez (Universitat de Barcelona) & Carles Rafels (Universitat de Barcelona), 2012. "An axiomatization of the nucleolus of the assignment game," Working Papers in Economics 286, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- F.Javier Martínez-de-Albéniz & Carles Rafels & Neus Ybern, 2015. "Insights into the nucleolus of the assignment game," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/333, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Francesc Llerena & Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2015. "An axiomatization of the nucleolus of assignment markets," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Heinrich Nax & Bary Pradelski, 2015. "Evolutionary dynamics and equitable core selection in assignment games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(4), pages 903-932, November.
More about this item
Keywordsassignment game; core; kernel; nucleolus;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.