A note on the inclusion of the kernel in the core of the bilateral assignment game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marina Nunez Oliva & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2005. "Uniform-price assignment markets," Working Papers in Economics 135, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Oriol Tejada & Carles Rafels, 2009. "Symmetrically multilateral-bargained allocations in multi-sided assignment markets," Working Papers in Economics 216, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Jun Wako, 2006. "Another proof that assignment games have singleton cores only if multiple optimal matchings exist," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 213-217, September.
- Bolle, Friedel & Breitmoser, Yves & Otto, Philipp E., 2011. "A positive theory of cooperative games: The logit core and its variants," MPRA Paper 32918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Núñez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2008.
"On the dimension of the core of the assignment game,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 290-302, September.
- Marina Nunez Oliva & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2006. "On the dimension of the core of the assignment game," Working Papers in Economics 167, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Adegbesan, Tunji, 2007. "Strategic factor markets: Bargaining, scarcity, and resource complementarity," IESE Research Papers D/666, IESE Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsBilateral assignment game · core · kernel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:27:y:1998:i:2:p:301-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.