Estimating value at risk and optimal hedge ratio in Latin markets: a copula-based GARCH approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dufrénot, Gilles & Mignon, Valérie & Péguin-Feissolle, Anne, 2011.
"The effects of the subprime crisis on the Latin American financial markets: An empirical assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2342-2357, September.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Anne Péguin-Feissolle, 2010. "The Effects of the Subprime Crisis on the Latin American Financial Markets: an Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 2010-11, CEPII research center.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Anne Péguin-Feissolle, 2012. "The effects of the subprime crisis on the Latin American financial markets: an empirical assessment," Post-Print hal-01411539, HAL.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2011. "The Effects of the Subprime Crisis on the Latin American Financial Markets: An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers halshs-00587460, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo Brutti Righi & Paulo Sergio Ceretta, 2012. "Global Risk Evolution and Diversification: a Copula-DCC-GARCH Model Approach," Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 10(4), pages 529-550.
More about this item
KeywordsValue at risk; Hedge ratio; Copula; Latin markets;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.