Gender and firm-size: Evidence from Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2013. "Mali : Poverty and Gender Notes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16050, The World Bank.
- Zuzana Brixiová & Thierry Kangoye, 2015.
"Gender and Constraints to Entrepreneurship in Africa: New Evidence from Swaziland,"
SALDRU Working Papers
155, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Kangoye, Thierry, 2015. "Gender and Constraints to Entrepreneurship in Africa: New Evidence from Swaziland," IZA Discussion Papers 9273, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amanda N. Ellis & María Beatriz Orlando & Ana Maria Muñoz Boudet & Claudia Piras & Maira Reimao & Jozefina Cutura & Judith Frickenstein & Ane Perez & Orsi de Castro, 2010. "Women's Economic Opportunities in the Formal Private Sector in Latin America and the Caribbean: A Focus on Entrepreneurship," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 17078, February.
- Islam, Asif, 2011. "Police and Crime Against Firms in Developing Economies," MPRA Paper 36725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Kangoye, Thierry, 2016.
"Start-Up Capital and Women's Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Swaziland,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10279, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zuzana Brixiová & Thierry Kangoye, 2016. "Start-Up Capital and Women's Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Swaziland," SALDRU Working Papers 192, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- repec:idb:idbbks:238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fikru, Mahelet G., 2014. "Firm Level Determinants of International Certification: Evidence from Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 286-297.
More about this item
KeywordsInformality; Gender; Firm-size; Africa;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.