Equity premium under multiple background risks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985. "The equity premium: A puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- Finn, Mary G. & Hoffman, Dennis L. & Schlagenhauf, Don E., 1990.
"Intertemporal asset-pricing relationships in barter and monetary economies An empirical analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 431-451, June.
- Finn, M.G. & Hoffman, D.L. & Schlagenhauf, D.E., 1988. "Intertemporal Asset-Pricing Relationships In Barter And Monetary Economies: An Empirical Analysis," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8805, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Finn, M.G. & Hoffman, D.L. & Schlagenhauf, D.E., 1989. "Intertemporal Asset-Pricing Relationships In Barter And Monetary Economies: An Empirical Analysis," RCER Working Papers 208, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1988.
"Risk Aversion and Determinants of Stock Market Behavior,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 183-190, May.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1986. "Risk aversion and determinants of stock market behavior," Working papers 1801-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1986. "Risk Aversion and Determinants of Stock Market Behavior," NBER Working Papers 1921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-1445, November.
- Weil, Philippe, 1992.
"Equilibrium asset prices with undiversifiable labor income risk,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 769-790.
- Weil, P., 1991. "Equilibrium Asset Prices with Undiversifiable Labor Income Risk," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1564, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Philippe Weil, 1992. "Equilibrium Asset Prices With Undiversifiable Labor Income Risk," NBER Working Papers 3975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gollier, Christian & Schlesinger, Harris, 2002. "Changes in risk and asset prices," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 747-760, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1980.
"On estimating the expected return on the market : An exploratory investigation,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 323-361, December.
- Robert C. Merton, 1980. "On Estimating the Expected Return on the Market: An Exploratory Investigation," NBER Working Papers 0444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klock, Mark & Phillips, Robert F, 1999. "A Model of Return Volatility with Application to Estimating Relative Risk Aversion," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 249-260, November.
More about this item
Keywordsequity premium; static Lucas model; background risk; equilibrium price;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-09-00690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.