Intertemporal asset-pricing relationships in barter and monetary economies An empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Finn, M.G. & Hoffman, D.L. & Schlagenhauf, D.E., 1988. "Intertemporal Asset-Pricing Relationships In Barter And Monetary Economies: An Empirical Analysis," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8805, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Finn, M.G. & Hoffman, D.L. & Schlagenhauf, D.E., 1989. "Intertemporal Asset-Pricing Relationships In Barter And Monetary Economies: An Empirical Analysis," RCER Working Papers 208, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sellin, Peter, 1998. "Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Paper Series 72, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Mary G. Finn, 1991. "Energy price shocks, capacity utilization and business cycle fluctuations," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 50, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2004.
"Endogenous Fluctuations in Open Economies: the Perils of Taylor Rules Revisited,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
80, Econometric Society.
- Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2004. "Endogenous Fluctuations in Open Economies: The Perils of Taylor Rules Revisited," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 6, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi, 2007. "Money and asset prices in a continuous-time Lucas and Stokey cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2713-2743, August.
- Yoichiro Fujii & Yutaka Nakamura, 2010. "Equity premium under multiple background risks," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 933-939.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1992.
"Seigniorage and the welfare cost of inflation: Evidence from an intertemporal model of money and consumption,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 389-410, June.
- Zvi Eckstein & Leonardo Leiderman, 1991. "Seigniorage and the welfare cost of inflation: evidence from an intertemporal model of money and consumption," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 40, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Eckstein, Z. & Leiderman, L., 1991. "Seignorage and the Welfare Cost of Inflation; Evidence from an Intertemporal Model of Money and Consumption," Papers 7-91, Tel Aviv.
- Sellin, Peter, 2001. " Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 491-541, September.
- Thomas Chiang & Jose Trinidad, 1997. "Risk and International Parity Conditions: A Synthesis from Consumption Based Models," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 73-101.
- Basu, Parantap & Dua, Pami, 1996. "The behavior of velocity and nominal interest rates in a cash-in-advance model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 463-478.
- Finn, Mary G., 1995. "Variance properties of Solow's productivity residual and their cyclical implications," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 1249-1281.
- Hodrick, Robert J & Kocherlakota, Narayana R & Lucas, Deborah, 1991.
"The Variability of Velocity in Cash-in-Advance Models,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 358-384, April.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Narayana Kocherlakota & Deborah Lucas, 1989. "The Variability of Velocity in Cash-In-Advance Models," NBER Working Papers 2891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary G. Finn, 1994. "Variance properties of Solow's productivity residual and their cyclical implications," Working Paper 94-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Travis D. Nesmith, 2005. "Solving stochastic money-in-the-utility-function models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng, 2003. "Macroeconomic fluctuations and welfare cost of stabilization policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 123-135, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:25:y:1990:i:3:p:431-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.