Intertemporal Asset-Pricing Relationships In Barter And Monetary Economies: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Finn, Mary G. & Hoffman, Dennis L. & Schlagenhauf, Don E., 1990. "Intertemporal asset-pricing relationships in barter and monetary economies An empirical analysis," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 431-451.
- Finn, M.G. & Hoffman, D.L. & Schlagenhauf, D.E., 1989. "Intertemporal Asset-Pricing Relationships In Barter And Monetary Economies: An Empirical Analysis," RCER Working Papers 208, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sellin, Peter, 1998. "Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Paper Series 72, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Mary G. Finn, 1991. "Energy price shocks, capacity utilization and business cycle fluctuations," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 50, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2004.
"Endogenous Fluctuations in Open Economies: the Perils of Taylor Rules Revisited,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
80, Econometric Society.
- Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2004. "Endogenous Fluctuations in Open Economies: The Perils of Taylor Rules Revisited," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 6, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi, 2007. "Money and asset prices in a continuous-time Lucas and Stokey cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2713-2743, August.
- Yoichiro Fujii & Yutaka Nakamura, 2010. "Equity premium under multiple background risks," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 933-939.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1992.
"Seigniorage and the welfare cost of inflation: Evidence from an intertemporal model of money and consumption,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 389-410.
- Zvi Eckstein & Leonardo Leiderman, 1991. "Seigniorage and the welfare cost of inflation: evidence from an intertemporal model of money and consumption," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 40, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Eckstein, Z. & Leiderman, L., 1991. "Seignorage and the Welfare Cost of Inflation; Evidence from an Intertemporal Model of Money and Consumption," Papers 7-91, Tel Aviv.
- Sellin, Peter, 2001. " Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 491-541, September.
- Thomas Chiang & Jose Trinidad, 1997. "Risk and International Parity Conditions: A Synthesis from Consumption Based Models," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 73-101.
- Basu, Parantap & Dua, Pami, 1996. "The behavior of velocity and nominal interest rates in a cash-in-advance model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 463-478.
- Finn, Mary G., 1995. "Variance properties of Solow's productivity residual and their cyclical implications," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 1249-1281.
- Hodrick, Robert J & Kocherlakota, Narayana R & Lucas, Deborah, 1991.
"The Variability of Velocity in Cash-in-Advance Models,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 358-384, April.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Narayana Kocherlakota & Deborah Lucas, 1989. "The Variability of Velocity in Cash-In-Advance Models," NBER Working Papers 2891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raymond E. Owens & Stacey L. Schreft, 1995.
"Identifying Credit Crunches,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, pages 63-76.
- Mary G. Finn, 1994. "Variance properties of Solow's productivity residual and their cyclical implications," Working Paper 94-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Travis D. Nesmith, 2005. "Solving stochastic money-in-the-utility-function models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng, 2003. "Macroeconomic fluctuations and welfare cost of stabilization policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, pages 123-135.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary theory ; economic models ; capital ; pricing ; barter;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:8805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .