Going parochial in the assessment of the Brazilian economics research output
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kodrzycki Yolanda K. & Yu Pingkang, 2006. "New Approaches to Ranking Economics Journals," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-44, August.
- Bruno Frey, 2009.
"Economists in the PITS?,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 56(4), pages 335-346, December.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," IEW - Working Papers 406, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-29, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2594, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Yolanda Kodrzycki & Pingkang David Yu, 2005. "New approaches to ranking economics journals," Working Papers 05-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perlin, Marcelo S. & Santos, André A.P. & Imasato, Takeyoshi & Borenstein, Denis & Da Silva, Sergio, 2017.
"The Brazilian scientific output published in journals: A study based on a large CV database,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 18-31.
- Perlin, Marcelo & Santos, André & Imasato, Takeyoshi & Borenstein, Denis & Da Silva, Sergio, 2017. "The Brazilian scientific output published in journals: A study based on a large CV database," MPRA Paper 79662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederic S. Lee & Xuan Pham & Gyun Gu, 2013.
"The UK Research Assessment Exercise and the narrowing of UK economics,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 693-717.
- Lee, Frederic & Pham, Xuan & Gu, Gyun, 2012. "The UK research assessment exercise and the narrowing of UK economics," MPRA Paper 41842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordseconomics research output; journal rankings; Brazilian economics publication;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-09-00682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.