An empirical investigation of purchasing power parity for a transition economy - Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Tuck Cheong Tang, 2009. "An Empirical Investigation of Purchasing Power Parity for a Transition Economy - Cambodia," Monash Economics Working Papers 25-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser, 2002.
"Fiscal policy in Sweden: effects of EMU criteria convergence,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 121-136, January.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser, 1999. "Fiscal Policy in Sweden: Effects of EMU Criteria Convergence," Working Papers 1999:5, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 1999.
- Alan M. Taylor & Mark P. Taylor, 2004.
"The Purchasing Power Parity Debate,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 135-158, Fall.
- Alan M. Taylor & Mark Taylor, 2004. "The Purchasing Power Parity Debate," Working Papers 46, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Taylor, Alan M. & Taylor, Mark P, 2004. "The Purchasing Power Parity Debate," CEPR Discussion Papers 4495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alan M. Taylor & Mark P. Taylor, 2004. "The Purchasing Power Parity Debate," NBER Working Papers 10607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Taylor, 2006. "Real exchange rates and Purchasing Power Parity: mean-reversion in economic thought," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1-2), pages 1-17.
- Jean-François Hoarau, 2008.
"Testing PPP for Central American real exchange rates. Evidence from new panel data stationary tests with structural breaks,"
AccessEcon, vol. 6(21), pages 1-5.
- Jean-François Hoarau, 2008. "Testing PPP for Central American real exchange rates. Evidence from new panel data stationary tests with structural breaks," Post-Print hal-01243481, HAL.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jason Furman & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1998. "Economic Crises: Evidence and Insights from East Asia," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(2), pages 1-136.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Sazanami, Yoko & Yoshimura, Seiji, 1999. "Restructuring East Asian exchange rate regimes," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 509-523.
- Chinn, Menzie David & Dooley, Michael P., 1999. "International monetary arrangements in the Asia-Pacific before and after," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 361-384.
- Kiwon Kang, 2005. "Is Dollarization Good for Cambodia?," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 201-211.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2008:i:21:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olalekan Bashir Aworinde, 2014. "Are Bilateral Real Exchange Rates Stationary? Empirical Evidence from Nigeria," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 271-286.
More about this item
KeywordsCambodia; Dollarization; Exchange Rates; Purchasing Power Parity;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-09-00567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.