Some evidence about the evolution of the size distribution of Italian firms by age
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Angelini & Andrea Generale, 2008. "On the Evolution of Firm Size Distributions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 426-438, March.
- McDonald, James B, 1984. "Some Generalized Functions for the Size Distribution of Income," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 647-663, May.
- L. Crosato & P. Ganugi, 2007. "Statistical regularity of firm size distribution: the Pareto IV and truncated Yule for Italian SCI manufacturing," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 16(1), pages 85-115, June.
- Clementi, F. & Di Matteo, T. & Gallegati, M. & Kaniadakis, G., 2008.
"The κ-generalized distribution: A new descriptive model for the size distribution of incomes,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 387(13), pages 3201-3208.
- F. Clementi & T. Di Matteo & M. Gallegati & G. Kaniadakis, 2007. "The k-generalized distribution: A new descriptive model for the size distribution of incomes," Papers 0710.3645, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2008.
- Luís M B Cabral & José Mata, 2003.
"On the Evolution of the Firm Size Distribution: Facts and Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1075-1090, September.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Mata, José, 2001. "On the Evolution of the Firm Size Distribution: Facts and Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 3045, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Singh, S K & Maddala, G S, 1976. "A Function for Size Distribution of Incomes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(5), pages 963-970, September.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Elena Cefis & Giovanni Dosi, 2002.
"Corporate growth and industrial structures: some evidence from the Italian manufacturing industry,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 705-723, August.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Elena Cefis & Giovanni Dosi, 2001. "Corporate Growth and Industrial Structure. Some Evidence from the Italian Manufacturing Industry," LEM Papers Series 2001/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Caggese & Vicente Cunat, 2013.
"Financing Constraints, Firm Dynamics, Export Decisions, and Aggregate Productivity,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(1), pages 177-193, January.
- Andrea Caggese & Vincente Cunat, 2011. "Financing Constraints, Firm Dynamics, Export Decisions and Aggregate productivity," FMG Discussion Papers dp685, Financial Markets Group.
- Caggese, Andrea & Cuñat, Vicente, 2011. "Financing constraints, firm dynamics, export decisions, and aggregate productivity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43160, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vicente Cunat & Andrea Caggese, 2011. "Financing Constraints, Firm Dynamics, Export Decisions, and Aggregate productivity," 2011 Meeting Papers 187, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
Keywordsfirms' size distribution; generalized beta of the second kind; firms' age; empirical laws;
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-09-00127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.