The core of a housing market with externalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus, Bettina & Klijn, Flip, 2005. "Stable matchings and preferences of couples," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 75-106, March.
- Mumcu, Ayse & Saglam, Ismail, 2006. "One-to-One Matching with Interdependent Preferences," MPRA Paper 1908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Echenique, Federico & Yenmez, M. Bumin, 2007.
"A solution to matching with preferences over colleagues,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, pages 46-71.
- Echenique, Federico & Yenmez, Mehmet B., 2005. "A Solution to Matching with Preferences over Colleagues," Working Papers 1226, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Federico Echenique & Mehmet B. Yenmez, 2005. "A Solution to Matching with Preferences over Colleagues," Working Papers 2005.120, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Federico Echenique, 2005. "A Solution to Matching with Preferences over Colleagues," Game Theory and Information 0506005, EconWPA.
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Tayfun Sonmez, 1998. "Random Serial Dictatorship and the Core from Random Endowments in House Allocation Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 689-702, May.
- Sasaki, Hiroo & Toda, Manabu, 1996. "Two-Sided Matching Problems with Externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 93-108, July.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Postlewaite, Andrew, 1977. "Weak versus strong domination in a market with indivisible goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 131-137, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfredo Salgado-Torres, 2011. "A solution concept for housing market problems with externalities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 623-630.
- Ismail Saglam & Ayþe Mumcu, 2008.
"Rationalizability of one-to-one matchings with externalities,"
AccessEcon, vol. 4(33), pages 1-8.
- Ayse Mumcu & Ismail Saglam, 2008. "Rationalizability of One-to-One Matchings with Externalities," Working Papers 0807, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Balbuzanov, Ivan & Kotowski, Maciej H., 2017. "Endowments, Exclusion, and Exchange," Working Paper Series rwp17-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bo Chen, 2013. "Assignment Games with Externalities And Matching-Based Competition," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse08_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Gudmundsson, Jens & Habis, Helga, 2013. "Assignment Games with Externalities," Working Papers 2013:27, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:5:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-017-0117-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-07c70026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.