Housing market models with consumption externalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graziano, Maria Gabriella & Meo, Claudia & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2017.
"Stable sets for exchange economies with interdependent preferences,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 267-286.
- Maria Gabriella Graziano & Claudia Meo & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2016. "Stable Sets for Exchange Economies with Interdependent Preferences," CSEF Working Papers 461, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Kawasaki, Ryo, 2015. "Roth–Postlewaite stability and von Neumann–Morgenstern stability," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-6.
- Shapley, Lloyd & Scarf, Herbert, 1974. "On cores and indivisibility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 23-37, March.
- Velez, Rodrigo A., 2016. "Fairness and externalities," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 11(1), January.
- Lars EHLERS, 2014.
"Strategy-Proofness and Essentially Single-Valued Cores Revisited,"
Cahiers de recherche
05-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- EHLERS, Lars, 2014. "Strategy-proofness and essentially single-valued cores revisited," Cahiers de recherche 2014-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Paul Heidhues & Georg Kirchsteiger & Frank Riedel & Joel Sobel, 2011.
"Other-Regarding Preferences in General Equilibrium,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(2), pages 613-639.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Heidhues, Paul & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Riedel, Frank & Sobel, Joel, 2008. "Other-Regarding Preferences in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 6815, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Paul Heidhues & Georg Kirchsteiger & Frank Riedel & Joel Sobel, 2011. "Other-Regarding Preferences in General Equilibrium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149598, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Paul Heidues & Georg Kirchsteiger & Frank Riedel & Joel Sobel, 2008. "Other-Regarding Preferences in General Equilibrium," Working Papers ECARES 2008-011, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Postlewaite, Andrew, 1977. "Weak versus strong domination in a market with indivisible goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 131-137, August.
- Borglin, Anders, 1973. "Price characterization of stable allocations in exchange economies with externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 483-494, October.
- Ismail Saglam & Ayse Mumcu, 2007. "The core of a housing market with externalities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(57), pages 1-5.
More about this item
KeywordsIndivisible goods; other-regarding preferences; core; stable allocations; stable sets.;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DES-2018-06-25 (Economic Design)
- NEP-GTH-2018-06-25 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sef:csefwp:500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lia Ambrosio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.