Two-Sided Matching Problems with Externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:57:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mumcu, Ayse & Saglam, Ismail, 2006. "One-to-One Matching with Interdependent Preferences," MPRA Paper 1908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfredo Salgado-Torres, 2011. "A solution concept for housing market problems with externalities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 623-630.
- Ismail Saglam & Ayþe Mumcu, 2008.
"Rationalizability of one-to-one matchings with externalities,"
AccessEcon, vol. 4(33), pages 1-8.
- Ayse Mumcu & Ismail Saglam, 2008. "Rationalizability of One-to-One Matchings with Externalities," Working Papers 0807, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Mariagiovanna Baccara & Ayse Imrohoroglu & Alistair J. Wilson & Leeat Yariv, 2012.
"A Field Study on Matching with Network Externalities,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(5), pages 1773-1804, August.
- Mariagiovanna Baccara & Ayse Imrohoroglu & Alistair Wilson & Leeat Yariv, 2009. "A Field Study on Matching with Network Externalities," Working Papers 09-13, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Fisher, James C.D. & Hafalir, Isa E., 2016. "Matching with aggregate externalities," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1-7.
- Dam, Kaniska, 2015. "Job assignment, market power and managerial incentives," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 222-233.
- Umut Mert Dur & M. Utku Unver, 2015. "Two-Sided Matching via Balanced Exchange: Tuition and Worker Exchanges," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1508, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Bando, Keisuke, 2012. "Many-to-one matching markets with externalities among firms," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 14-20.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:33:y:2016:i:2:p:409-427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gersbach, Hans & Schmutzler, Armin, 2014.
"Does globalization create superstars? A simple theory of managerial wages,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 34-51.
- Schmutzler, Armin & Gersbach, Hans, 2013. "Does globalization create superstars? A simple theory of managerial wages," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79804, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gudmundsson, Jens & Habis, Helga, 2013. "Assignment Games with Externalities," Working Papers 2013:27, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Kotowski, Maciej H., 2015. "A Note on Stability in One-to-One, Multi-period Matching Markets," Working Paper Series rwp15-042, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:5:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-017-0117-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jens Gudmundsson, 2014.
"Sequences in Pairing Problems: A new approach to reconcile stability with strategy-proofness for elementary matching problems,"
pgu351, Job Market Papers.
- Gudmundsson , Jens, 2014. "Sequences in Pairing Problems: A New Approach to Reconcile Stability with Strategy-Proofness for Elementary Matching Problems," Working Papers 2014:40, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Roessler, Christian & Koellinger, Philipp, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and organization design," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 888-902.
- Bando, Keisuke, 2014. "A modified deferred acceptance algorithm for many-to-one matching markets with externalities among firms," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 173-181.
- Bo Chen, 2013. "Assignment Games with Externalities And Matching-Based Competition," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse08_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2008:i:33:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aea:jeclit:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:493-544 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Kennes Jr. & Daniel Monte Jr. & Norovsambuu Tumennasan Jr., 2014. "The Day Care Assignment: A Dynamic Matching Problem," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 362-406, November.
- Mumcu, Ayse & Saglam, Ismail, 2010. "Stable one-to-one matchings with externalities," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 154-159, September.
- Ismail Saglam & Ayse Mumcu, 2007. "The core of a housing market with externalities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(57), pages 1-5.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:70:y:1996:i:1:p:93-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.