Stable Matchings and Preferences of Couples
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Roth, Alvin E, 1986. "On the Allocation of Residents to Rural Hospitals: A General Property of Two-Sided Matching Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(2), pages 425-427, March.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn & Jordi Massó, 2007.
"Some things couples always wanted to know about stable matchings (but were afraid to ask),"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, pages 175-184.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2002. "Some things couples always wanted to know about stable matchings (but were afraid to ask)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 552.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 01 Oct 2005.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn & Jordi Massó, 2003. "Some Things Couples always wanted to know about stable matchings (but were afraid to ask)," Working Papers 78, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Roth, Alvin E., 1985. "The college admissions problem is not equivalent to the marriage problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 277-288, August.
- Klijn, Flip & Masso, Jordi, 2003.
"Weak stability and a bargaining set for the marriage model,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 91-100, January.
- Klijn, F. & Masso, J., 1999. "Weak Stability and a Bargaining Set for the Marriage Model," Discussion Paper 1999-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Roth, Alvin E, 1984.
"The Evolution of the Labor Market for Medical Interns and Residents: A Case Study in Game Theory,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(6), pages 991-1016, December.
- Roth, Alvin E., 1984. "The Evolution of the Labor Market for Medical Interns and Residents: A Case Study in Game Theory," Scholarly Articles 29410143, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Roth, Alvin E & Xing, Xiaolin, 1994. "Jumping the Gun: Imperfections and Institutions Related to the Timing of Market Transactions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 992-1044.
- Kelso, Alexander S, Jr & Crawford, Vincent P, 1982. "Job Matching, Coalition Formation, and Gross Substitutes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1483-1504, November.
- Alkan, Ahmet & Gale, David, 2003. "Stable schedule matching under revealed preference," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 289-306, October.
- Martinez, Ruth & Masso, Jordi & Neme, Alejandro & Oviedo, Jorge, 2000. "Single Agents and the Set of Many-to-One Stable Matchings," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 91-105, March.
- Zhou Lin, 1994. "A New Bargaining Set of an N-Person Game and Endogenous Coalition Formation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 512-526, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMatching; couples; responsiveness; stability;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .