Environmental regulation incidences towards international oligopolies: pollution taxes vs emission permits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eftichios Sartzetakis, 1997.
"Tradeable emission permits regulations in the presence of imperfectly competitive product markets: Welfare implications,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 65-81.
- Anna Alberini & Alistair Hunt & Anil Markandya, 2004. "Willingness to Pay to Reduce Mortality Risks: Evidence from a Three-Country Contingent Valuation Study," Working Papers 2004.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kennedy Peter W., 1994. "Equilibrium Pollution Taxes in Open Economies with Imperfect Competition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 49-63, July.
- Rob Van der Laan & Andries Nentjes, 2001. "Competitive Distortions in EU Environmental Legislation: Inefficiency versus Inequity," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 131-152, March.
- R. Simpson, 1995. "Optimal pollution taxation in a Cournot duopoly," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 359-369.
- Sartzetakis, Eftichios Sophocles & Constantatos, Christos, 1995. "Environmental Regulation and International Trade," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 61-72, July.
- Malueg, David A., 1990. "Welfare consequences of emission credit trading programs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 66-77, January.
- Nannerup, Niels, 2001. "Equilibrium pollution taxes in a two industry open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 519-532, March.
More about this item
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-05q20002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.