The Political Economy of Strategic Environmental Policy When Waste Products are Tradable
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Copeland, Brian R., 1991. "International trade in waste products in the presence of illegal disposal," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 143-162, March.
- Kennedy Peter W., 1994. "Equilibrium Pollution Taxes in Open Economies with Imperfect Competition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 49-63, July.
- R. Simpson, 1995. "Optimal pollution taxation in a Cournot duopoly," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(4), pages 359-369, December.
- Althammer Wilhelm & Buchholz Wolfgang, 1999. "Distorting Environmental Taxes: The Role of the Market Structure / Zweitbeste Umweltabgaben: Die Rolle der Marktstruktur bei internationalem Handel," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 219(3-4), pages 257-270, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade and The Environment; Strategic Environmental Policy; International Trade in Waste Products; Lobbying;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:feam04:770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .