Stockmarket comovements revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lessard, Donald R, 1973. "International Portfolio Diversification: A Multivariate Analysis for a Group of Latin American Countries," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(3), pages 619-633, June.
- Meric, Ilhan & Meric, Gulser, 1989. "Potential gains from international portfolio diversification and inter-temporal stability and seasonality in international stock market relationships," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 627-640, September.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. " Time-Varying World Market Integration," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 403-444, June.
- Longin, Francois & Solnik, Bruno, 1995. "Is the correlation in international equity returns constant: 1960-1990?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-26, February.
- Levy, Haim & Sarnat, Marshall, 1970. "International Diversification of Investment Portfolios," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 668-675, September.
- Errunza, Vihang, et al, 1994. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity and Global Stock Return Distributions," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 29(3), pages 293-317, August.
- Bracker, Kevin & Koch, Paul D., 1999. "Economic determinants of the correlation structure across international equity markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 443-471.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Da Silva & Jefferson Cunha & Newton Da Costa, Jr, 2005. "Stock selection based on cluster analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9.
- da Silva, Marcus Fernandes & de Area Leão Pereira, Éder Johnson & da Silva Filho, Aloisio Machado & de Castro, Arleys Pereira Nunes & Miranda, José Garcia Vivas & Zebende, Gilney Figueira, 2016. "Quantifying the contagion effect of the 2008 financial crisis between the G7 countries (by GDP nominal)," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 453(C), pages 1-8.
- Hock-Ann Lee & Kian-Ping Lim & Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2009. "Is There Any International Diversification Benefits in ASEAN Stock Markets?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 392-406.
- Marco GALLEGATI, "undated". "A Wavelet Analysis of MENA stock markets," Middle East and North Africa 330400031, EcoMod.
More about this item
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-05g10001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.