Stock Selection Based on Cluster Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2005:i:3:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Da Silva & Paulo Ceretta & Silvia Nunes & Newton Da Costa, Jr, 2005. "Stockmarket comovements revisited," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(3), pages 1-9.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca De Angelis, 2013. "Latent class models for financial data analysis: some statistical developments," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(2), pages 227-242, June.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:5:p:104-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- F. Lisi & E. Otranto, 2008. "Clustering Mutual Funds by Return and Risk Levels," Working Paper CRENoS 200813, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0509022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .