Bias-Corrected Bootstrap Inference for Regression Models with Autocorrelated Errors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rayner, Robert K., 1991. "Resampling methods for tests in regression models with autocorrelated errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 281-284, July.
- Jeremy Berkowitz & Lutz Kilian, 2000.
"Recent developments in bootstrapping time series,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 1-48.
- Jeremy Berkowitz & Lutz Kilian, "undated". "Recent Developments in Bootstrapping Time Series," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jeremy Berkowitz & Lutz Kilian, 1996. "Recent developments in bootstrapping time series," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rilstone, Paul, 1993. "Some improvements for bootstrapping regression estimators under first-order serial correlation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 335-339.
- Kwok, Ben & Veall, Michael R., 1988. "The jackknife and regression with AR(1) errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 247-252.
- Veall, Michael R., 1986. "Bootstrapping regression estimators under first-order serial correlation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 41-44.
- van Giersbergen, Noud P. A. & Kiviet, Jan F., 2002. "How to implement the bootstrap in static or stable dynamic regression models: test statistic versus confidence region approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 133-156, May.
- King, M.L. & Giles, D.E.A., 1984. "Autocorrelation pre-testing in the linear model: Estimation, testing and prediction," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 35-48.
- Maddala, G S & Rao, A S, 1973. "Tests for Serial Correlation in Regression Models with Lagged Dependent Variables and Serially Correlated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 761-774, July.
- Park, Rolla Edward & Mitchell, Bridger M., 1980. "Estimating the autocorrelated error model with trended data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 185-201, June.
More about this item
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-05c20017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.