Tests for Serial Correlation in Regression Models with Lagged Dependent Variables and Serially Correlated Errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2005:i:44:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spitznagel, Eugen, 1977. "Kurzfristige Beschäftigungsfunktionen - Empirische Ergebnisse - ," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 10(1), pages 166-181.
- patel, saurin & sarkissian, sergei, 2012. "To Group or Not to Group? Evidence from Mutual Funds," MPRA Paper 38496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Richardson, Gary, 2013.
"Does “skin in the game” reduce risk taking? Leverage, liability and the long-run consequences of new deal banking reforms,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 508-525.
- Kris James Mitchener & Gary Richardson, 2013. "Does "Skin in the Game" Reduce Risk Taking? Leverage, Liability and the Long-Run Consequences of New Deal Banking Reforms," NBER Working Papers 18895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colin Cannonier, 2009. "State Abstinence Education Programs and Teen Fertility in the U.S," Departmental Working Papers 2009-14, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Jae Kim & Mahbuba Yeasmin, 2005. "The Size and Power of the Bias-Corrected Bootstrap Test for Regression Models with Autocorrelated Errors," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 255-267, June.
- Dabla-Norris, Era & Minoiu, Camelia & Zanna, Luis-Felipe, 2015. "Business Cycle Fluctuations, Large Macroeconomic Shocks, and Development Aid," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 44-61.
- Toni Stocker, 2007. "On the asymptotic bias of OLS in dynamic regression models with autocorrelated errors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 81-93, January.
- Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry, 2015. "Approximate Non-Similar critical values based tests vs Maximized Monte Carlo tests," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 387-394.
- Rayner, Robert K., 1991. "Resampling methods for tests in regression models with autocorrelated errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 281-284, July.
- Abadir, Karim & Talmain, Gabriel, 2005. "Distilling co-movements from persistent macro and financial series," Working Paper Series 525, European Central Bank.
- Jae Kim, 2005. "Bias-Corrected Bootstrap Inference for Regression Models with Autocorrelated Errors," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(44), pages 1-8.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:10:i:1:p:166-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Proïa, Frédéric, 2013. "Further results on the h-test of Durbin for stable autoregressive processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 77-101.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:41:y:1973:i:4:p:761-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.