Calculus of Bargaining Solution on Boolean Tables
This article reports an “acceptable calculus” of the bargaining problem solution as used by game theoreticians. By an acceptable calculus we understand an algorithm which can lead us to the result in an acceptable time either using the computing power of nowadays computers or a known classical model, like LaGrange method of function maximization with constraints. Our motive is quite difficult to meet, but we hope to move in this direction in order to close the gap at least for one nontrivial situation on Boolean tables.
Volume (Year): 28 (2001)
Issue (Month): 15 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph Mullat, 2001. "Stable Coalitions in Monotonic Games," Game Theory and Information 0112003, EconWPA, revised 13 Sep 2005.
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-518, May.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Mullat J. E., 1996.
"A fast algorithm for finding matching responses in a survey data table,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 61-61, February.
- Mullat, Joseph E., 1995. "A fast algorithm for finding matching responses in a survey data table," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 195-205, October.
- Satterthwaite, Mark Allen, 1975. "Strategy-proofness and Arrow's conditions: Existence and correspondence theorems for voting procedures and social welfare functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 187-217, April.
- Alexander Genkin & Ilya Muchnik, 1993. "Fixed points approach to clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 10(2), pages 219-240, December.
- Barbera Salvador & Gul Faruk & Stacchetti Ennio, 1993. "Generalized Median Voter Schemes and Committees," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 262-289, December.
- Barbera, S. & Gul, F. & Stacchetti, E., 1992. "Generalized Median Voter Schemes and Committees," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 184.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-01aa0020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.