Calculus of Bargaining Solution on Boolean Tables
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Mullat, 2001. "Stable Coalitions in Monotonic Games," Game Theory and Information 0112003, EconWPA, revised 13 Sep 2005.
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-518, May.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Mullat J. E., 1996.
"A fast algorithm for finding matching responses in a survey data table,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 61-61, February.
- Mullat, Joseph E., 1995. "A fast algorithm for finding matching responses in a survey data table," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, pages 195-205.
- Alexander Genkin & Ilya Muchnik, 1993. "Fixed points approach to clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 10(2), pages 219-240, December.
- Barbera Salvador & Gul Faruk & Stacchetti Ennio, 1993. "Generalized Median Voter Schemes and Committees," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 262-289, December.
- Satterthwaite, Mark Allen, 1975. "Strategy-proofness and Arrow's conditions: Existence and correspondence theorems for voting procedures and social welfare functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 187-217, April.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Mullat, 2001. "Three Union Regulations for Environment Protection Agency: A Game with 12 bank notes," Game Theory and Information 0112006, EconWPA, revised 27 Aug 2005.
More about this item
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-01aa0020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.