Economic Exposure To Exchange Rates In Jordan Companies: A Monthly Econometric Model Of The Rate Of Return Of Firms, 2004-2007
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorge A Chan-Lau, 2005. "Hedging Foreign Exchange Risk in Chile; Markets and Instruments," IMF Working Papers 05/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Carmelo Giaccotto & Shantaram P. Hegde & John B. McDermott, 2001. "Hedging multiple price and quantity exposures," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 145-172, February.
- Geoffrey F. Loudon, 2004. "Financial Risk Exposures in the Airline Industry: Evidence from Australia and New Zealand," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 29(2), pages 295-316, December.
- Anne Epaulard & Aude Pommeret, 2016.
"Financial Integration, Growth and Volatility,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 330-357, August.
- Anne Epaulard & Aude Pommeret, 2004. "Financial Integration, Growth, and Volatility," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.18, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Anne Épaulard & Aude Pommeret, 2016. "Financial Integration, Growth and Volatility," Post-Print hal-01591446, HAL.
- Anne Epaulard & Aude Pommeret, 2005. "Financial Integration, Growth, and Volatility," IMF Working Papers 05/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Rina Bhattacharya, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regime Considerations for Jordan and Lebanon," IMF Working Papers 03/137, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Exposure; Economic Openness; Risk Management.;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:9:y:2009:i:1_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.