Domestic Debt, Inflation And Economic Crises: A Panel Cointegration Application To Emerging And Developed Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Woodford, Michael, 2001. "Fiscal Requirements for Price Stability," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(3), pages 669-728, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lim Chia Yien & Hussin Abdullah & Muhammad Azam, 2017. "Granger Causality Analysis between Inflation, Debt and Exchange Rate: Evidence from Malaysia," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 7(1), pages 189-196, January.
- Melike Bildirici & Özgür Ömer ERS?N & Elçin Aykaç ALP, 2008. "An Empirical Analysis of Debt Policies, External Dependence, Inflation and Crisis in the Ottoman Empire and Turkey: 1830-2005 Period," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(2), pages 79-100.
- repec:rss:jnljee:v3i3p6 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Augusto Lopes da Veiga & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes & Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2016.
"Public Debt, Economic Growth and Inflation in African Economies,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(2), pages 294-322, June.
- Lopes da Veiga, José & Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sequeira, Tiago, 2014. "Public Debt, Economic Growth, and Inflation in African Economies," MPRA Paper 57377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zied SAYARI & Rima LAJNAF, 2017. "Inflation targeting and volatility: Panel evidence," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, pages 57-68.
More about this item
KeywordsFTPL; Ricardian Equivalence; inflation and public debt; Panel Cointegration; Panel VAR; Panel VEC; FMOLS; DOLS;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:7:y:2007:i:1_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.