Economic Freedom And Foreign Direct Investment In Ecowas Countries: A Panel Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philipp Harms & Heinrich W. Ursprung, 2002.
"Do Civil and Political Repression Really Boost Foreign Direct Investments?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(4), pages 651-663, October.
- Philipp Harms & Heinrich Ursprung, 2001. "Do Civil and Political Repression Really Boost Foreign Direct Investments?," CESifo Working Paper Series 421, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bengoa, Marta & Sanchez-Robles, Blanca, 2003. "Foreign direct investment, economic freedom and growth: new evidence from Latin America," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 529-545, September.
- Saleh M. Nsouli & Norbert Funke, 2003. "The New Partnership for Africa's Development (NEPAD) Opportunities and Challenges," IMF Working Papers 03/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2000.
"How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1997. "How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?," NBER Working Papers 6030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1997. "How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 63, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- BENGOA Marta & SANCHEZ-ROBLES Blanca, "undated". "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Growth? Recent Evidence from Latin America," EcoMod2003 330700013, EcoMod.
- Kapuria-Foreman, Vibha., 2007. "Economic freedom and foreign direct investment in developing countries," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 41(1), pages 143-154, September.
- Chakrabarti, Avik, 2001. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: Sensitivity Analyses of Cross-Country Regressions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 89-113.
- Turan Subasat & Sotiris Bellos, 2011. "Economic Freedom and Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America: A Panel Gravity Model Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2053-2065.
- Paul Collier & Jan Willem Gunning, 1999. "Why Has Africa Grown Slowly?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 3-22, Summer.
- Birendra K. Rai1 & Chiu Ki So & Aaron Nicholas, 2011. "Mathematical Economics: A Reader," Monash Economics Working Papers 02-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 1999. "The Location and Characteristics of U.S. Affiliates in Asia," NBER Working Papers 6876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wheeler, David & Mody, Ashoka, 1992. "International investment location decisions : The case of U.S. firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 57-76, August.
- Marios Obwona, 2001. "Determinants of FDI and their Impact on Economic Growth in Uganda," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 13(1), pages 46-81.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:trp:01jefa:jefa0006 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:277-290 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Freedom; Foreign Direct Investment; ECOWAS countries; Panel data Analysis.;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:14:y:2014:i:2_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.