Education, Gender Equality, Social Well-Being And Economic Development In American Countries, 2000-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Cancelo, M.Teresa, 2001. "Economic Development in OECD Countries during the 20th Century," Economic Development 49, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- GUISAN, Carmen & Neira, Isabel, 2006. "Direct and Indirect Effects of Human Capital on World Development, 1960-2004," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(1), pages 17-34.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 30. Selected readings on Women economics by the Euro-American Associations, 2001-2017
by MCG Blogs de Economía in Euro-American Association: World Development on 2018-03-17 18:42:00
- 16. Euro-American Association of Economic Development: Comments on poverty, world development and the book by P. Collier "The poverty bottom billion"
by MCG Blogs de Economía in Euro-American Association: World Development on 2011-02-21 09:40:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eaa:aeinde:v:19:y:2019:i:1_6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLife Satisfaction; quality of government; human capital; gender empowerment; American countries; economic development; trust; Latin America;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:10:y:2010:i:2_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.